Even if you don’t like Brussel sprouts, you will love this recipe! The combination of salty cheese and slightly sweet balsamic glaze make it a favorite side dish!
- 2 pounds of Brussel sprouts (cleaned, halved or quartered depending on size)
- ½ cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 sprig of rosemary, finely chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup balsamic glaze
Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, combine the Brussel sprouts, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper and toss to evenly distribute spices. Pour melted coconut oil over Brussel sprouts and stir quickly to cover all pieces before oil solidifies. Spread evenly on sheet pan and bake for 45 (keep an eye on them to be sure they don’t burn) minutes, tossing halfway through. They should be dark brown on the underside and top pieces. Cook longer if not browned yet. Serve topped with feta cheese and drizzle glaze over top.